Anchor® brand Stencil Products have long been a leader in the mediablast / sandblast stencil industry. These products continue to produce consistently high quality results. You’ll find a variety of versatile stencils and fillers for every application imaginable. Anchor monument stencils and sign stencils from IPG provide superior blast resistance, precise and intricate design capabilities, clean transfers, smooth and accurate tracking and a convenient selection of sizes.
- Plastic Media Blast (PMB) resistance - BT100 is an Impact Stripping Tape that withstands PMB as well as light sandblasting applications
- A flexible product line designed for use by hand, machine or computer-cutting applications
- Excellent shape carving ability for precise detailing on even the most intricate designs
- Superior sandblast resistance that prevents burning under the most intense blasting.
- Cleaner transfer of artwork to stencil and easy-release liner increase efficiency in the production process
- Easier cutting translates into less wear on knives and cutting dies; increases durability and requires fewer replacements
- Stencil construction provides for smooth and accurate tracking through cutting machine; minimize waste and lost production time
- Product styles available in a variety of widths and lengths to fit all computer cutters; expanded roll size maximizes unattended cutting time